Friday, May 9, 2014

Three Jewels Mantra

A Loving Atma Namaste!
She was so very attracted to this wonderful Mantra when she heard it playing in throughout the MahaBodhi Temple in Bodhgaya a few years ago.
(They even played it in their local wonderfully comfortable airport!) ...

Free copies were given (for donation only) there ... & received it as a gift.
What could be more appropriate for The Wesak than to
Take Refuge in the Three Jewels?

What does it the meaning of the Mantra?

Buddhaṃ śaraṇaṃ gacchāmi
Dharmaṃ śaraṇaṃ gacchāmi
Sanghaṃ śaraṇaṃ gacchāmi

I take Refuge in the Buddha
(I take Refuge in the Teacher)

I take Refuge in the Dharma
(I take Refuge in the Teachings)

I take Refuge in the Sangha
(I take Refuge in the Spiritual Community)

Let's Chant Together!
Infinite Loving Blessings be with All!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQKCzAhM3w




Source: Facebook Charlotte Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment