Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vajra Armor Mantra

A Loving Atma Namaste!
This soul is humbly happy to announce the completion of the First Spiritual Retreat – where more Advanced Teachings focusing on - The Vajra Armor Mantra … were shared by a small group of Practitioners.

While the chanter of the Mantra does not make any claims regarding its Healing Aspects – the following interesting reports regarding Increased “Well Being have been received:

1. “I woke up with an eye infection … and (started) playing the Mantra until my whole apartment was full of Presence and Light. I felt the Teacher's aura … now it is completely gone!!”

2. “For approximately one year – I have had a very painful right shoulder … after Chanting the Mantra 108X … during Spiritual Retreat - my shoulder felt better & the pain was relieved.”

3. “My Blood Sugar Level has been over 300 for most of the past year. After Chanting the Mantra … the Blood Sugar level dropped 100 points & has remained consistently lower - up to today!”

4. “Although the Mantra was playing silently during the night … I noticed that when I woke up … I was “hearing” the Mantra … in my mind.”


We recommend that if you wish to find Transformation & Improvement in your life – you play this Mantra regularly …

Loving Blessings be with All!

 
Source: Facebook Charlotte Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment